How to generate metal bodies?

In extension to my previous post on how to build another world, I made a progress on how does the baby robot grows in size. First, I should thank Goutham for giving me this information. With the technology advancements, everything is possible. There is a start-up based in Seattle, WA which generates any metal using electricity and nanotechnology. It is Modumetal



Though I don't know how they do, or what they do exactly. But I got an answer on how can we make a Robot grow. This company, as far as I understand generates the metals using electricity and nanotechnology than the traditional way of extracting metals through mining. They will use some external factors and build the metal. With that information, I would like to assume that we can make a robot which can grow in size in time, and concentrate on how does a Robot actually work. As I am a CS student, I have no idea of Robots, So I have to look into them now. Catch you guys later with more posts on this so called Another world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment