Humans are Robots

With the previous two posts giving you my basic idea of how can we create a new world, I have a new hypothesis which I want to make. That is "All of this world is a Virtual world". Or I can say like this, All the creatures in this world are programmed by some body. Well, this is what we call as God as everybody thinks. From this article, I want to bring up an issue, and solve it, explaining the way this could be done if you are a god and you are programming a world. Now, lets move on to our first issue.


Issue 1: How this universe is built?

Before going to answer that question, I would like to state the base for all my answers. I am stating or assuming that God is a programmer, or CEO of a software company, which deals with this world, its creation, its maintenance, and destruction. Also, I would like to start and rely discussion based on Hindu mythology, because of two reasons. One, I am more familiar with this mythology, and two, most of the people accepted that it is the oldest religion this planet had ever seen. I will build my theory based on these assumptions.

Coming to our current problem, how this universe is built, I would say that God created two species of Robots(humans), one is male and other is female. Again, male and female are just attributes of two different classes(bodies). By default, while programming, God(programmer) has given some Artificial Intelligence( which we call as Intelligence) to these bodies, and also given this function of attraction, and designed bodies for mating for both male and female.

Apart from this classification, there is also another classification of these Robots. Before I explain this, I should tell you about the code of ethics. With the creation of the world, God also created a code of ethics which are embedded into the database(brain) of these bodies. Everybody is expected to abide by this code of ethics. Now, the another classification of Robots is based on this code. One set of people follow this code(good), while the other doesn't follow(bad). At the time of creation, these people are separated, and these Robots have highly developed AI by which they can think on their own, and learn, and make decisions based on that. Thus the play started. 

This is how my hypothesis begins. Even though I am able to link up every human activity in a way of programming way, I am still unaware of "Why God created us"? I still don't know the answer. But I am assuming that he wanted to build a world like ours, and prove to the rest of the Gods that they are also created in the same way by some other person programmatically. This might sound weird, but that is a best possible explanation for now. 

That's all for today. I will come up with another interesting issue in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment